Oct 10, 2011

Indie Mart was so much fun!!

Kelly Malone has made a real scene with San Francisco's Indie Mart, drawing talented makers and musicians - it's a really good time. The weather was perfect, the music was great, and meeting so many people who love this jewelry as much as I do - well, it's the very best way to spend a day!

The beaming faces of happy customers is my new adrenaline -- makes the late nights and long days worth every one.

The wood displays are definitely an undertaking to transport - but once they're up it's such a nice space...
... and really makes it easy to see and shop all the jewelry.

Huge thanks to everyone who came by the booth - you made my day.  Now off to prepare for the next showing - Treasure Island Music Festival is this weekend!

2 comments:

KOKOKOI said...

wow, I fell in love with the jewelry the moment I entered your site. Great work!

Maral Rapp said...

Thanks so much!